jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2016

TOTAL LOOK

Hello to everyone, another week more!
I am so sorry for disappearing, but I was on vacation so I really did not have enough to time to write on the blog, but anyways I am back full of energy and willing to do new stuff.                                           
Today I have decided to bring you my first outfit, which has been probably my most beloved outfit of this summer. Some days ago I was with a friend and we decide to take some pictures and while editing them I thought “wow this outfit looks so good” so I decided to do a post about what I wore which basically was a white body and a pair of shorts both from the store OYSHO.                                                             The main reason why I love this outfit is becomes the high shorts make my body look a little bit better by giving me some curves. I decided to use a handbag and my WOLFNOIR sunglasses to give my outfit a better look, and voila this is what happened! I hope you really enjoy it and remember that you can get you Wolfnoirs with a 20% of discount by using my code WA20AGM. 
¡Hola chicos!


Siento much haber vuelto a desaparecer, debido a que estaba de vacaciones así que no he tenido demasiado tiempo para escribir algo por aquí. Per bueno, he vuelto llena de energía y con ganas de hacer cosas nuevas, tal vez se acerque ya la hora de comenzar el canal de youtube, quien sabe...

Para el ost de hoy he decido traeros un Total Look de una de mis tiendas favoritas, OYSHO. 
Hace unos días estaba sacándome las fotos con una amiga llevando este look y la verdad que es que al verlas bajo lupa editándolas me quede sorprendida con como estilizaba el conjunto mi figura así que he pensado dejarooslo por aquí.
Basicamente me puse mi body blanco con mi pantalón de flores azul y añade un bolso y mis gafas de WOLFNOIR para darle un toque mas formal al look. 
Por cierto recordad que tesis mis gafas de WOLFNOIR  con un 20% de descuento usando mi código WA20AGM.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario