domingo, 18 de septiembre de 2016

GLASSES

Hello and welcome back to my blog!
First of all I want to apologize for being off for such a long period of time again and also sorry for writing this post only on English I will try to translate it to Spanish as soon as I can.

As some of you know I just started being ambassador of the brand WOLFNOIR which for me is something super exciting. It isn't the first time I ship with some brands and promote the products I like but this time I became an ambassador which makes me pretty happy. Some weeks ago I got some of their sunglasses which have a great quality and look good on every one. I've always been a sunglasses collectionists and this two pairs have definitely become my favorites. Anyways if you want to get a pair of glasses from WOLFNOIR like mines you gain get a 20% of discount by using my code WA20AGM so go and get you pair soon!
But today I am not just going to talk just about the brand. We all know the struggles of trying thousands of different glasses because not all of them look good on us because of our face shape, so today I will tell you some secrets to find the perfect glasses in simple steps. It all depends from you face shape.
Those of you who have a square shape tend to have more angular lines with wide cheekbones, forehead and jaw, you perfect glasses should have a thinner frame and the width should be a little slightly wider than you cheekbones. Your perfect glasses would be a pair of oval shaped glasses that help to length  your face shape and highlight the upper part of your face.
                                    

 A round face shape has softer angles with slighter wider cheekbones and an equally forehead and jaw. Because of this characteristics you are looking for some frames styles glasses just like in the illustration down here. This kind of glasses will sharpen your softer features giving more definition to your face.                                 

    Those of you with Oval faces are probably the ones who have an easier job choosing glasses! You have the most versatile look with slightly wider cheekbones. The cat-eye glasses would totally fit perfect with you shape since they are a little bit over sized frames that could work in an amazing way with your features. I do have a mix between oval and square shape and i spusually tend to pick as an oval shape person blouse the glasses fit so good on almost everyone!
And last but not least the heart face  shape who tend to have a wide forehead and gradually narrows thought the jaw. You guys should probably be picking a rimless frame  which could work pretty good on your face!


I hope that I was able to teach you something so that next time you have to pick some glasses the job will be easier, but I know that it will still be hard, even thought not every glasses fit us properly we tend to go for the ones we like more instead the ones that fits us better. Anyways I leave you here some of my glasses as well as the ones of WOLFNOIR I talked about earlier in this post.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario